Sunday, August 16, 2009

For the Babies & Toddlers Who LOVE Puppies


I have blogged about maternity related products and was asked to give my opinion on AdoraPet Puppies video. The video details mentions for all ages. With 4 enthusiastic kids (9,7,5 and 15 months) ready to try this out with me. The music is very relaxing. It features 4 adorable puppies; hence the name AdoraPet Puppies. My older kids were waiting for something to happen as they watched the puppies play by themselves or all together. This reminds me alot of the Einstein videos. My 15 month old LOVED it! He pointed at the screen, clapped his hands together in excitement. The funniest was to watch him jump up and down in his spider man chair as he watched then jump up and dance. It was so nice to see a smile on his face as he watched.


I would recommend this for small children. My 5,7 and 9 year old lost interest after a few minutes.
If you would like your product reviewed, please contact me. I would love to put my 2 cents in.


Info about product:

AdoraPet Puppies

2009 Seal of Excellence by Creative Child Magazine


$14.99

No comments: